|Lobby of Palazzo|
|Emeril's Table 10|
As a guest of either property you have seamless access to everything included in all the properties. There is not a bad room in the place. Every room is a suite and the smallest is some 600 square feet in size and has all the customary amenities.
This property has dozens of restaurants featuring such master chefs as Emril Lagasse and Wolfgang Puck. These eateries include just about every kind of cuisine you can imagine but with a heavy accent on Italian. The facility has coffee shops and specialty (chocolate, pastry, etc) shops and bars throughout the complex.
Not only is there fine dining there are multiple venues dedicated to your entertainment. Live entertainment is everywhere. You have your choice of everything from The Blue Men and The Phantom of the Opera, wandering minstrels, the gondola rides on the canal, and artisans of all sort scattered about.
|St Mark's Square|
However, for me what really got my attention was how happy the staff appeared to be. I don't mean that they were just professional and courteous. They were happy in their work. Jason and Gretchen who worked at the front desk were not only efficient and knowledgeable they appeared to be genuinely happy. Even George, the security guard at to suite tower elevators always had a smile and a warm greeting.
I have stayed at some properties where the staff always looked as though someone was on their case and they'd just like to hit someone. You can be professional; you can be courteous and helpful; you can even be nice without really meaning it; but, you cannot be happy without it showing and believe me it showed at the Venetian/Palazzo property. This happiness was contagious and that made it really hard not to enjoy the place and its people.
Saint Mark's Square (see above) is the heart of the resort. It is a recreated Italian plaza. Early morning before the crowds arrive it is a delightfully relaxing place. Speaking of relaxing, don't forget to visit the Canyon Lake Spa while at the hotel.
|Sports Gaming Area|
The Palazzo and the Venetian are in Las Vegas and that means gambling. Both of these hotels have large casinos which features just about every type of gaming you can imagine. It's all there. However, I mention it last because it constitutes less than 25% of the facility's revenue. The other 75% comes from Hotel and Conference business.
I highly recommend this hotel and resort complex whether your going to Vegas on a honeymoon, to celebrate an anniversary, or just have a family vacation. Don't forget the staff at Texas Cruise and Travel can help you experience this fabulous resort property.